Friday, January 1, 2010

2010's resolution..

Happy New Year 2010!!
Can't believe it's the new year again.. time passes so quickly..
How's your new year's celebration? I went out with my fiancee & friends, we had barbecue.. it rains a bit, but it's still full of fun!! And end up waking up late this morning :p

This year.. I have things planned already..
Making some resolution for my flanneling hobby (^^,)*
These are my resolutions:
  1. Make more flannel
  2. Finish the projects I have planned before, such as; projects for 365, Valentine, Easter, Christmas, and New Year.. probably more as the day passes..
  3. Not being lazy in cutting the fabrics
  4. Have a success crafts online store.. planning to have one active this year
  5. More and more flannel
  6. Make a flannel book. This is a dream.. I really want to make a flannel book, like the Japanese ones.. they can always make their craft book looks so pretty.. I really wish I can.
  7. Make my wedding flannel decoration (^^,)*

I hope I can achieve my resolutions..
How about you? Have you make your own? I hope they all will come true too..

*Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment