Friday, January 1, 2010

Starting a 365 project..

I've been in love in making flannel dolls since I was in Junior High School..
I never thought that I'll be in to something involve sewing really.. I wasn't that good in making patterns for clothes during the extra lessons when I was at school, and the teacher always get mad at me because of that.. I messed my night gown and short.. haha..

But I enjoy it now.. I like making cute stuff and so pleased to see the faces who receives them.. tho, not yet in to making dresses and shorts, haha.. just flannel dolls and some others that doesn't involve measuring and making patterns of my own :p

I haven't use this hobby for earnings as some other crafters do.. I did sell some of my stuff, but it's not so much. I hope I'll be able to earn so.. I have a dream of writing a craft book :) *fingers crossed

And here I am now, wanting to start a 365 project. Seen the other crafters creation and I think this can be called as a way to keep us creative and be discipline. What I'm saying is that by having this project, we have to make at least one flannel creation on that day and post it in a blog, flickr, facebook or anything.. just make sure that you make one each day.. And also,if you have friends while doing this.. it'll double the fun and made you challenged even more.. hehe.. well, that's what I think.

I rarely make any these days.. so I hope by starting this project, it will make me more inspired.
I'll be starting to post my creations tomorrow.. January 1st, 2009!! Wouldn't it be great to start new things on the first day of the new year?! I hope better things will come.. (^^,)*
What about you guys? Do you want to join me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment